Paper submission and Publication
settings for an A4 conference paper and that the pdf file is IEEE Xplore-compatible.
The compliance of the pdf file with the IEEE Xplore PDF specification can be ensured using IEEE PDF eXpress.
Due to frequent requests the Organising Committee decided to use original IEEE paper formatting style.
Now the paper preparation instruction for LaTeX, MS Word, Open Office Writer
and other WYSWYG editors as RTF file are available.
- Formatting template and example for Microsoft Office Word (DOC)
- Formatting template and example for Open Office Writer (ODT)
- Formatting template and example for other WYSWYG editors (RTF)
- Formatting template and example for LaTeX (ZIP)
- The original IEEE sets of files: IEEEtran5.zip, IEEEtranBST2.zip
Please make sure that you choose the correct files and settings for an A4 conference paper
The detailed information about paper submission for both conferences and instructions for IEEE PDF eXpress may be found on MIKON'2014 and IRS'2014 WebPages
therefore careful preparation in accordance with the instructions is required.
that AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR registers and pays the conference fee until
May 15, 2014
Young Scientists Contest
For submission to be considered for "Young Scientists Contest" the following criteria should be fulfilled:
- Candidate should be under 35 years old.
- Candidate should be the first author of the paper and the presenter.